Wednesday, November 7, 2007

1. A time when I felt really out of place were my first football practices in my entire life. My first one and a half weeks of football practice were with the varsity team, and I was just way too bad to do anything there. So I mostly watched the practice and felt really strong out of place. After this one and a half week, the coach offered me to switch to the sophomore team and of course I did that. After that switch football was great fun for me.

2. Once my chemistry teacher in Germany really frustrated me when she gave me a 3 (like a C) in chemistry and my neighbor in chemistry a 1 (like an A), although I were not much worse then him, I was worse then him, but not two grades diffenence . for reason she said I signed up and said anything in lesson too few times. But I signed up and knew for almost every question or problem she had in the whole semester.

1 comment:

mizphantom said...

oliver what you wrote regarding how you felt left out when you played football it makes me think there is always a surtain time that someone will feel left out.but thats good that your coach let you change to the sophmore team.were you did feel like you belonged.